Countdown to the Conference
Come and see for yourself these heritage waterways in action, meet the highly experienced and skilled people who work them and those that enjoy them. Learn, share, experience and feel the vitality that our waterways bring to the communities through which they pass. The network of lakes, rivers and canals extends for over 1000km and its there to be explored as part of your conference experience or during pre and post conference tours.
Conference delegates, official partners and sponsors will have a range of both formal and informal opportunities to share and exchange experiences, technical solutions and learnings involving presentations, networking, exhibitions, educational tours and social programmes.
We will be welcoming
- professionals including engineers, asset and waterway managers, traffic, navigation and visitor services officers, interpreters/heritage presenters, curators
- tourism promotion agencies
- economic revitalization specialists and developers – includes trails and landside use
- marketing and public relations
- historians, canal societies, canal enthusiasts and advocates, educators, and students of tourism, engineering and heritage management.
- government and waterway/canal authorities and agencies.
Visit Ireland’s waterways and learn our story for yourself.
For further information on accommodation, social programme and registration please contact:
Conference Partners International
T: + 353 1 296 8688
If you would like further information on the programme, please contact: WCC2018Programme@conferencepartners.ie